Chasing Davies: New brands by Forever 21

June 8, 2009

New brands by Forever 21

While in Chicago this weekend, I got to see and try on clothes from one of Forever 21's new lines - Love 21. Currently this line is only available online and in select stores (Chicago being one of them). This contemporary line is geared for the woman beyond the junior age, yet at the same price point. The hems will be slightly longer, sizes cut more to fit a woman's than junior's body and styles elevated to more sophisticated. I picked myself up a chiffon white blouse (not currently shown online).

A longer standing brand, Twelve by Twelve was a larger hit with me this weekend. One item that I bought was this white extended length t-shirt with black tulle rosettes.

Another new line by Forever 21, is Faith 21. This is a plus size brand that is currently available online and in select stores. I have yet to see this line, but it is coming soon to the Forever 21 at Oak Park Mall in Kansas, among other stores. It's nice to see Forever 21 expanding their
sizes to accommodate all types of bodies.

And I just have to pump these plain v-neck t-shirts from Forever 21. I
picked up 2 this weekend and want about 10 more. They rival American Apparel's soft t's, but at a fraction of the cost. At only $4.50, anyone can afford multiple of these. They are so comfortable and come in a variety of fun to basic colors.

For further information on new and existing brands, visit Forever 21 or here.