Chasing Davies: I'm SO excited!

July 15, 2009

I'm SO excited!

Today I got great news from For me, For you that I won this FUN T-shirt!Grey Deconstructed Tee by Elizabeth and James

I can NOT wait to get it an wear it. I'm already thinking of outfits to don this soft, decronstructed shirt with... some ideas:


Easy Breezy Casual Look:


T-shirt worn loose over fitted, bright white JCrew Pants.
Adorned with a long Whimsical Faux Pearl Necklace.
Cute, metallic gold flat sandals, which I wear with everything already.
Risky business sunglasses.
Textured gold hoop earrings.

Rock n' Roll Look:


T-shirt tucked into this bright blue pencil skirt.
Wrapped with a studded black belt (I have a similar looking one that was a LOT less $, bought in a Chicago boutique).
Some cute, yet funky pumps, like these Lela Rose for Payless Brinley Ribbon Pump.
Matte Oval Post Silver Earrings.
Liquid Mesh Cuff Bracelet.

Thank you For me, For you and Chickdowntown.com!