Chasing Davies: Happy Fall!

October 27, 2009

Happy Fall!

Fall has definately arrived in the Midwest, and while I'm not a huge fan of what that means (Winter around the corner, with all-too early spurts of it now), I do love the beautiful leaves and bright colors of the trees. I love layers of clothes and walks without spilling sweat. I love cuddling up in bed under tons of covers. I love spending time with my Charlie-Boy outside.

Here are a few pictures of my walk with Chuck in our new neighborhood.

Little boy Chuckie loves the leaves!

Our front yard tree, bright Yellow

And the fallen leaves on our driveway

Our beautiful street
I love purple and red leaves!

So, for now, I just have to enjoy Fall as it is now, because who knows when winter will pop it's ugly head into the sky and chill us to the bone with it's frigid demeanor!