Chasing Davies: Skirts, skirts and more skirts!

October 15, 2009

Skirts, skirts and more skirts!

My favorite fall outfit is composed of skirts paired with tights! I am not a big jean person, but LOVE skirts....here are some I've recently got and some I really want...

I have, I love:

Banana Republic Essential SkirtCotton essential skirt
Banana Republic (XL left) or Ebay (S listed)
Endless possibilities with this versatile skirt! and the thick elastic waistband is really comfy!

Navy plaid skirt from GapWool blend pleated skirt in Navy Plaid
Gap
I love this skirt. It sits a bit lower and comfortably on the hips with a wider waistband.
I think this will look cute with fuchsia or purpley tights!

Grey striped skirt from GapPleated striped skirt
Gap
This skirts sits a bit on the waist and is a A-Line cut. It's super easy to wear.
I think this would look so cute with an orange top and dark, charcoal grey tights!

I'm lusting after these skirts...

JCrew Shirred wool skirt from JCrew
Shirred wool skirt in deep purple
JCrew
This already made my Fall Wish list, so I'll probably crack soon! :)

Denim Skirt from Ann TaylorFull Denim Skirt
Ann Taylor Loft
Love the added subtle ruffle at the bottom - a unique and classy jean skirt.

What is your fall uniform or favorite?
What skirts are you loving or lusting for?