Chasing Davies: Tulle Sale - 50% off and Free Shipping

November 29, 2009

Tulle Sale - 50% off and Free Shipping

I love Tulle's unique clothes and 50s-era with a modern twist feel. Right now, through tomorrow, get 50% off everything, and Free Ground Shipping! Now that's a steal...

Tulle Black Friday sale
I am wanting to bite the bullet on this sweet skirt:

Tullette Waist Tab Short Skirt - $8 (yes, eight!)

and this fun sweater skirt....

Zigzag Wool Dress - $25

I love this blue skirt:

Tucked Skirt - only $14!

Perhaps, Tulle is most well-known for their coats and jackets?

Flocked Wool Pleated Coat - $27.50

All in the details...

I love the sleeves on this sweater.
Slub Knit Tie Sleeve Pullover - $12

I love the collar, buttons and wide sleeves.
Chunky Cable Pullover Sweater - $22

All these sales are just so tempting, but I'm trying to be GOOD! dang it. Good! But an $8 skirt? cheap! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!