Chasing Davies: J.Crew 20% off Sale Picks

January 14, 2010

J.Crew 20% off Sale Picks

Yesterday I got my order in for a few things and drooled over many others!


My Picks:

First, I fulfilled my blazer needs...with not one, but two new beauties!

Velvet Eden Blazer
I ordered this last week, before the sale, of course, BUT I got it in the green color that wasn't available one the sale started...so I guess it is ok. That should be arriving this week!!

Stretch Wool Pinstripe two-button Jacket in Navy
This one I did get with the extra 20% off! My more professional one...

And some other things...


Cotton Cady Erica Dress
I've had my eye on this for awhile, but hesitate without trying it on... so passed for now.

Ruffled Edelyn Law Dress
I may have gotten this... :)

Solid Knee-Highs
I got these.

Chiffon Ruffle Cardigan
Almost got this...but do not need another embellished cardi. :(

Garland Scoopneck Tee