Chasing Davies: Mirror Mirror (Not Yet) On the Wall

May 19, 2010

Mirror Mirror (Not Yet) On the Wall

Hello lovely readers!!  I need your stylish, good-taste, 3rd party advice in the home decorating front.

I picked up this super low-cost wall mirror at Burlington Coat Factory a week or so ago, and I think it works perfect for the gray painted hallway with it's yellow, gray and white design:


What do you think?  Is it too girly? country? ugly?  Seriously, I can take it!  Tell me what you think of this mirror.  My hubs is not a fan...  And I can't see his point of view...

I thought it was be great here:


Well, hung on the wall, not sitting on the floor of course.  But on this big wall in the open space of the hallway.  Then eventually, maybe a little table underneath for a catch-all?

So what do you think?  Keep the mirror or scrap it and find something else?

Thank you for your advice, whatever it may be...