Chasing Davies: Outfit of the Day: Stripes on Stripes

June 28, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Stripes on Stripes

Last spring, after stripes were popping up everywhere and paried with other patterns, like florals - I also saw how to wear a striped bottom and striped top and couldn't wait to do that!  My love for stripes continues, I guess...


So my take of stripes on stripes:


My white skirt with black stripes meshed perfectly with my black top with white stripes. Almost looked like a dress.  The stretchy band at the top of the skirt broke up the stripes a bit.

My new shoes!  I got these at Marshall's - they are by Nine West and I love the jeweled tops.


Total Outfit Deets:
Top - The Limited, hammy down from friend
Skirt - H&M from Washington DC
Necklace - Forever21
Shoes - Nine West, similar here