Chasing Davies: Runway Trends and Inspirations: Warm Sequins

September 7, 2010

Runway Trends and Inspirations: Warm Sequins

For Fall, I can't wait to get my hands on one thing in particular.  A coppery, gold or bronze sequin something.  This perfect-for-Fall shimmery trend has made it's way from the Runway:

 Fall 2010 Runway - Doo Ri and Isaac Mizrahi (photos via InStyle)

To the Red Carpet:

The 2010 Emmy's rocked glistening sequins in shades of gold, bronze and copper.

On Celebrities for Premiers and Events:

Both InStyle Looks of the Day

And now, all I want is this:

J.Crew Bronze Sequin Bell Skirt which is only left in limited sizes.
You can also track it down in a few more size options at Net-A-Porter.

 I am going to keep my eye on this and hope for pop-backs!  I love that it's A-line and could be dressed down or up depending on the occasion!

Another cute option, but limited occasions to wear to: