Chasing Davies: Christmas Gifts Galore, Part 2: Glitz and Bling

December 30, 2010

Christmas Gifts Galore, Part 2: Glitz and Bling

Jewelry!  The best thing to give and get - never  can have too much, doesn't take up much room and always fun to open up something sparkly or shinny.

I got TWO watches this year!  Both very different, and much needed.  It's been years since I've worn a watch and I felt it was time.  So I got a fun, glamorous one from my hubby...

This has been on my wish list since finding it November and posting about it here. That hubs is a smart one...always consult the blog. :) It's from Nine West and I love it even more in person.

Then my parents also gave me a watch!  Something else I've been wanting.  A more casual, fun, white watch that is a bit more "mens-inspired".  I love it.  It is similar to this one by Adidas:


And then I got some ear bling - you might have seen these from my "Dear Santa..." post.  These pretty things, from the hubs' parents, can be dressed up or down! I have already been wearing them non-stop. :)


I got my sister a simple, yet glitzy bracelet (one I owned myself and loved - why not give others what you love yourself?).  It is similar to this one, yet ours is navy with silver metal.  I love wearing mine layered with other bracelets or with one of my new watches!

Banana Republic and currently for a steal! Love the hanging delicate chains at the clasp.  It's fun. :)

Did you get any fun bling and glitz this season??