Chasing Davies: For the Love of Camel (the color, not the animal)

December 22, 2010

For the Love of Camel (the color, not the animal)

I'm not a very neutral person, but lately I've been loving camel.  Here are two outfits where I incorporated camel and in two different days!

Camel mixed with black and white (all neutral colors - aghast!)...


Charlie loved the black and white - those are his favorite colors!

Camel with more stripes, but a pop of red...


All bundled up...and more lil' Chuckie.  Loving camel, too, I guess!

My Outfit Deets...1st Outfit:
Camel Sweater Cardi - H&M
T-shirt - Gap
Skirt - Anthropologie
Black Tights - Target
Boots - Chinese Laundry

2nd Outfit:
Coat - North Face
Scarf - San Fran Market
Sweater - H&M
Skirt - Banana Republic (years ago)
Red Tights - H&M
Shoes - Aubrey Brooks (Sasha Heel Booties) via DSW (seen here)