Chasing Davies: Envious of Green Rooms

January 27, 2011

Envious of Green Rooms

I'm so envious of these beautiful green rooms, that I am just going to go and make myself a green room!  That's right.  I see what I like and I am gonna do it. I have SO many home updates coming up, that I don't know even where to start.  You all have seen my Guest Bedroom mood boards, and how I'm going for Navy Walls with White & Orange accents.  That is still in the works, but we have another room.  One that you've not seen.  You haven't seen because it's hideous.

 Technically, it is a little green - but the sick kind, nothing to be envious over!

Well, we're doing a lot of work all at the same time!  Our floors were recently just finished (more on that to come) as you could see the hanging tarps in my Remix outfit day 1 post, and yet we're still living, breathing, sleeping & eating in our living room.  That's because now our painter is baaaaack to do white trim, doors, window panes (etc) in all 3 of our bedrooms and paint the Guest Bedroom walls Navy (see how it was before) & our 3rd room GREEN (our Master Bedroom already was painted blue - so just need the white trim/woodwork)!

Oh but what color green.  Here are some rooms I'm loving...and considering.

Citrusy Green {Erinn Valencich's room}

Kelly Green {Design Dazzle}

 Moss Green {Best Home Gallery}

Leaf Green {Fresh Design Interior}

What do you think about green rooms?  I think green is a very versatile room and can be transformed throughout the years...