Chasing Davies: Orange you glad to see my outfit?

January 11, 2011

Orange you glad to see my outfit?

haha, omg, lame.  Sorry, late night sleeping in the living room (whilst home remodeling ensues in the entire upstairs...more on that to come).  Anyways - I haven't worn this orange crinkle silk skirt from J.Crew too much, and it was staring at me in my closet begging to be worn!  So I added some colors from the purple family to it to make this very Fall looking outfit:



Even wore my fuchsia jacket and light lavender scarf to keep the colors all purpley - sick of purple tones yet?


 I sprayed practically a whole bottle of static guard on my bum and tights before leaving to keep this silky skirt from clinging to my tights in this cold weather.  Did the trick, but now I need more Static Guard.

I really liked this outfit. Felt pretty bold with all the colors, but not too bright or crazy.

Outfit Deets:
Skirt - J.Crew
Top - Lauren Conrad via Kohl's (Gift)
Belt - Loft
Tights - Merona via Target
Shoes - Audrey Brooks via DSW
Jacket - Tulle
Scarf - Express (Gift)

I just realized by typing about these two gifts, that I forgot to share my last Xmas Gift round up!  I'll get that out sometime this week. :)

And did you watch the Bachelor last night?  Lisa M. made it through again, and while not on camera as much as the girls in the thick of the drama, she looked fab, and some other fun fashion finds & looks here.