Chasing Davies: Day 16 {Skirted}

February 4, 2011

Day 16 {Skirted}

Officially on the down side of this challenge.  Over half way done with my 30 day remixing challenge.  Recognize that lace top?  I got a bit more crazy and slipped that skirt on as a tube top over my not worn yet, black basic turtleneck and cinched with a belt.  A little different way to wear it from day 3 and just a couple days ago on day 14.  Oh and my bad hair day ended with me sweeping my mob into a big bun.



 


After kissing Mr. Chuckie-bear good night (and him muggin' for the camera), hubs took me on a date to Lawrence, KS (45 minutes west of KC) to see Old 97s at the Bottleneck.  We first hit up Papa Keno's for some pizza, just like the old days in college. 


And then headed to the concert, where I stayed up and out way past my bedtime!!


Rhett was very sweaty.