Chasing Davies: Day 29 {Party Dress}

February 21, 2011

Day 29 {Party Dress}

One day left in the Remix Challenge, and most importantly, spending freeze.  Not that I'm going to go nuts, no.  I'm still gonna be good with all our home projects going on, but there are a few things I'm eying.

Second to last outfit, I put on my party dress for an actual party!  I wore two times already (under a cardi and as as a skirt), but now it was time for this pretty dress to come all out!  All out for a good friend's wedding shower. A fabulous one at that.  I wish I took pics of the details, but I didn't.  




Remember how I went to that lil' jewelry party for free via work? It was hosted by a rep we use to thank us for our business, and the jewelry was by Stella & Dot.  My earrings came a few days later (pretty fast) and I am wearing them.