Chasing Davies: Cool Blues

March 21, 2011

Cool Blues

I went with all one color, but with different hues in my outfit for a bachelorette party this past weekend.  I wore teal, turquoise and royal all in one swoop!   I'd never done that before.  All blues!


 And because it was pretty warm this weekend, I went bare legged, and I was pretty exceited about that I guess...

{Blue shawl/cardi - years old via Forever 21; Teal dress - Cynthia Rowly score from TJ Maxx, Turquoise necklace - J.Crew via Ebay, Gold heels - Dillards, Gold bracelet - Loft}

And for the winner of the product of your choice valued at $150 or less from Perricone MD giveaway...

 Congrats to...
  I'll email you shortly!

Make sure to check out my jewelry virtual party with giveaways and discounts and stay tuned for another giveaway.