Chasing Davies: Nora - Spring Fever For Your Feet

March 24, 2011

Nora - Spring Fever For Your Feet

Happy Spring to all you lovely Chasing Davies readers!  I'm Nora, and I am thrilled to be a guest blogger for Meggy while she is out-of-town.  I decided to do a feature all about getting your tootsies ready for Spring!

Two of my favorite ways to transition out of Winter (<-- by the way, I hate, hate, hate Winter!) and into Spring = bright polish on my toes + fabulous flat sandals.  So why not pair the two together for my must-haves this season!?  

All of the polishes are by OPI and are available at your local Ulta or online via Amazon.

OPI in Big Hair, Big Nails (Texas Collection) and Steve Madden Serrious T-Strap Sandal in Leopard



OPI in That’s Hot! Pink and Dolce Vita Idalia Sandal

OPI in Hot & Spicy and Sam Edelman Ginger


 OPI in You Rock-apulco and Aldo Tellado Sandals

Happy Spring shopping!  Your feet will love you for it!  :)