Chasing Davies: Rustic & Sun Drenched

March 11, 2011

Rustic & Sun Drenched

Someone at my company drives this truck, for real. I've seen it so many times now, that my Lulu and I finally took a 10 minute break for some fun in the sun, and a rustic old truck.


At first I worried about getting too close or even light toughing it because the alarm might sound.  Then I realized this truck would not have an alarm.


I thought posing by this rustic truck was perfect for my rustic outfit.  I wore my work version of blue and red yesterday for the kick off of the Big 12 tournament.  And since KU won, today I'm going to the next game at the Sprint Center.  You probably won't see my outfit I'm wearing today - a bit more sporty, but I'll tweet it and some pics throughout the game instead! :)  Follow Me on Twitter.

Oh, and this is my bun. See?
{Stripe silk top - Loft; Cords - J.Crew; Flats - Marshalls, so old; Necklace - Talbots}


Meanwhile, Lulu was running around the parking lot...


Happy Friday! I hope you get to have a ton of fun in the sun this weekend.