Chasing Davies: Fashion Obsession

June 23, 2011

Fashion Obsession

Stripes, stripes and more stripes.  I think to myself, I finally have enough stripes.  And then something new comes out and I HAVE to have it.  Like the Featherknit stripe boatneck tee from J.Crew. Then somehow it ends up in my closet and I'm wearing it the next day... I have no idea how it happened!





{J.Crew top, Eyelet skirt from Marshall's, Target sandals, Forever21 floral necklace, Loft long necklace, Pretty, Polished, Perfect Etsy shop}

I was on the search for a neon over-sized clutch, and while I love the American Apparel ones, I don't love the $50 price tag.  Then Erin tweeted to me that she could make me one and a few days later, I have me a pop of neon yellow with a hot pink zipper & full lining. Love it.

Follow Me on Twitter