Chasing Davies: Pop!

August 18, 2011

Pop!




Over last weekend, baby boy decided he wanted more room, so popped on out.  And my butt is helping balance out the added weight to the belly area - oh thank you kind butt for also popping out, I know you are just trying to keep me standing.

Also, thank you bright blue jeans for your stretch, to allow me to still wear you since bright pants are so fun right now.  I'm hoping not to miss out on all the fun Fall trends, but if I do, it'll be well worth it.  Anything for this baby boy.

{Leopard Tee - Banana Republic, Blue Jeans - Oldies from Old Navy (similar - only $34!), White "Tank" sticking out is actually the Bella Band holding my unzipped pants up, Flower Pins - New York & Co, Heels - Target}

Follow Me on Twitter & Like Me on Facebook

Colored Pants | Everybody, Everywear