Chasing Davies: To Legit To Quit

August 26, 2011

To Legit To Quit




Some of you may be way over MC Hammer pants (or never for them?)...but these bad boys have an elastic waistband and a looser (you say saggy, I say room for my growing) buttocks area... holla!  And I love this deep green color.  Come on Fall, come to KS already - I wore this all too warm outfit anyways, but I sweated like a hormonal pregnant lady in the sun...oh wait...

{Stripe Blazer - J.Crew (on sale), Gray V-Neck - American Apparel, Pants - Old Navy, $20!, Rope Bracelet - Junghwa via Etsy, $15!, Gold Necklace - Loft}

This is the bracelet I also gave away not too long ago. I LOVE it.  And I can put it on by myself.  Husband LOVES it, too!

Follow Me on Twitter & Like Me on Facebook
Enter my current giveaway!

Happy, HAPPY Friday. Have a lovely weekend friends.