Chasing Davies: Here We Go Again {Friendship Bracelet Swap 2.0}

September 5, 2011

Here We Go Again {Friendship Bracelet Swap 2.0}

As I hinted at a couple weeks ago, Friendship Bracelet Swap is back!  After many requests, I figured - if people were interested to do it again (or for the first time), I'd be more than happy to do it again!

So here's the official announcement and details on the big Friendship Bracelet Swap 2.0!


I hope you'll join me and those that have already signed up!  Here are all the details:

1. Email me
 at ChasingDavies(at)gmail(dot)com with the Subject Line: Friendship Bracelet Swap 
- Include your full name, mailing address, blog URL & email address
Email me by Wednesday, 9/14
so I can compile the participants and partner you all up.

2. I will notify you each of your partners & their information by Sunday, 9/18 through email

3. Get to know your partner (any maybe their wrist size) via their blog, twitter or email, then either make or purchase a friendship bracelet to send them
- To keep it fair, lets try to each provide around a $10 valued bracelet(s), whether purchased or made

4. Send out your friendship bracelet(s) to your new friend by Friday 9/30 (or make other arrangements with them)

5. Once you receive your bracelet(s), you are encouraged to do a post of your new bracelet, wearing your new accessory or about the the swap, while introducing/linking to your partner.
- We can all try to do it on or around Wednesday, 10/12


Need inspiration or how-tos?
I've been collecting Friendship bracelet inspiration, how-tos and well-priced options for purchase on Pinterest.  Check out my Friendship Bracelet Board for ideas and help!

Added to this swap round:
- Giveaways - plural.  I have some wonderful sponsors for Sept-Oct with awesome giveaways for you guys!  You'll have an extra entry into each giveaway if you're participating in this swap!
{I still have a bit of room left if you are looking to sponsor - email me for more info}
- You don't have to be a blogger. But to make if fair, I'll pair non-bloggers with other non-bloggers.  If you have a Twitter/Facebook account you wish to share, provide that link instead and that way you can make a new friend if their.

Let me know if you have any questions, and in the meantime, please help spread the word so no one misses out this time!


Follow Me on Twitter & Like Me on Facebook