Chasing Davies: Polka Dots & Plaid

September 23, 2011

Polka Dots & Plaid



This might be my new favorite pattern mixture.  Country plaid mixed with metallic polka dots.  I loved it, even with a big Buddha belly (which I love that, too).  

Speaking of,  a little preggo update for you.  This little man is growing fast and strong.  His kicks are crazy!  I love feeling him move, punch, kick and stretch.  One of the craziest things to me about being pregnant is actually not feeling this little human inside of me (though that is pretty nuts), but the amount my belly grows throughout the day!

Today I started easily buttoning up my pre-preggo shirt.  I jumped around and showed Husband - "My shirt still fits!" (obviously it was a looser shirt to begin with).  Throughout the day, the buttons started to pull, the shirt started to get tighter.  By the end of the night, the bottom button kept coming undone (thankfully I wore a tank underneath).  It's crazy the daily changes this little man is making.

I can't wait to meet him.  I'm pretty sure he might just be the most amazing thing, and he's not even here yet.

Update: on another note, today is the FIRST DAY OF FALL!  Holla!  My favorite thing about Fall - layers!  I love being able to wear a cardi over a button up.  That's my cozy side of Fall and linking up at {long distance loving}, where you can find more ideas for Fall!

{Polka dot cardi - H&M (similar); Plaid button down - Target (similar); Red belt - Old Navy (similar), Jeans - Maternity Gap (borrowed from a friend); Red flats - Franco Sarato (similar & found exact pair used for sale here); Black & white cuff - Gift}

Follow Me on Twitter & Like Me on Facebook