Chasing Davies: Tough Love

September 16, 2011

Tough Love




I am loving this vest.  It makes me feel a little bit tough when I wear it. It's definitely becoming the blogger item of the season, as I've seen it everywhere.  Do you have it too?

My sweet sponsor, Bellissimo Jewelry sent me this lovely blue pendant necklace.  Loving blue as much as I do, I've already worn it several times.  She makes all kinds of beautiful pieces (rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings) with many kinds of precious stones.  Like check out this Aquamarine 3-tiered necklace... swoon.

Even better news - I have an amazing giveaway coming up in a couple weeks with an item from Bellissimo Jewelry.  You'll have to stay tuned for that one!

{Dress - H&M; Vest - Old Navy, last worn here; Leggings - Gap; Bag - Handbag - RuLaLa; Flats - Nine West; Necklace - c/o Bellissimo Jewelry, similar here}

Follow Me on Twitter & Like Me on Facebook