Chasing Davies: Love Me Some Thanksgiving

November 27, 2011

Love Me Some Thanksgiving

Oh boy, what a fabulous Thanksgiving we had!  Tons of family, amazing food and lots of love.  Here is a bit  from my holiday festivities!

A similar version of what I wish I were wearing (sans being 9 mos preggo), but alas stretchy is always good before scarfing down lots of yummy food!


 Some of my fav foods ever are Thanksgiving staples:

Mom's sweet potatoes... mmmmm!

Family "Meat Pies" 

My very full plate!  I had to take eating breaks to not take up all the baby's room!

French Silk Pie!
I love Pumpkin Pie, too - but by Tgiving, I've already had it (several times) and am ready for something else! hah!

It's so good to be home for the Holidays and surrounded by so much family!  This wonderful day was followed by two amazing baby showers (those adorable pics to come).  This baby can already feel the love!

Hope your holiday was amazing, too!

P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet?  You have through tomorrow to get entered to win a print of your choice!  Go here.

Follow Me on Twitter ~ Like Me on Facebook ~ Visit Chasing Babies

Shopping Online? Save more $ by using Ebates!