Chasing Davies: Polka Dots & Stripes

December 8, 2011

Polka Dots & Stripes




{Polka Dot Sweater - Old Navy (slated to hit online 12/19); Stripe Tee - Forever21; Jeans - Not Your Daughter Jeans (held up with Be Band), Infinity Knit Scarf - Loft; Wedges (a full size bigger to accommodate my grossly swollen feet) - Target}

This week..I'm 38 weeks preggo!  That's major.  And as you can tell, I'm so antsy to get back to my regular clothes, this normal sweater that looks like a cropped top on me!

But I'm loving the stripes and polka dots and couldn't wait till post-pregnancy to wear this new sweater.  I'll try it again in a few weeks and we'll see how different it looks...Hopefully less of a crop-top. :)

P.S. Don't forget to enter my current giveaway - $100 Shopbop credit!  

Follow Me on Twitter ~ Like Me on Facebook ~ Visit Chasing Babies

Shopping Online? Save more $ by using Ebates!