Chasing Davies: Neon Pink Chevron with Leopard

May 9, 2012

Neon Pink Chevron with Leopard


{Dress (similar with cap sleeves),  Gray old-school baseball tee  - Target (similar), Belt - Target (similar), Scarf - J.Crew Outlet (similar for less than $10), Watch - MK, Lips - Baby Lips in Pink Punch, Oxfords - Nine West (similar)}

I was shopping all alone (with no baby in tow or anything) at Target the other day when all the sudden I found myself in the juniors side of the clothing department...  I must stop shopping in that department. I do not have that body type. I just had a child for one. I have hips that are wider than ever. And most of all, I still have a baby belly.  So in parting, I splurged on one more piece. This dress. I just had too.

You can see another way I styled this old-school baseball tee here.

Follow Me on Twitter ~ Like Me on Facebook ~ Add to Google Reader ~ Visit Chasing Babies