Chasing Davies: Versatility

June 15, 2012

Versatility



{Dress (similar on sale); White Tee; Necklace (in coral); Wedges; Lips; Watch}
Photos by Denene Brox Photography

I like to stretch all the ways I can wear something, like this dress worn as a skirt by piling on a simple white tee. Or a fun belt would due. I also wore the gingham shirt I wore with my dotted dress over this dress once, you can see a snippet of that outfit here.

Versatility is key for me. I like to switch up my look, look different every day without wearing the same thing over and over. But I can't afford a new wardrobe weekly (and don't have the space for one). Mixing and matching, layering, changing how I wear a piece (i.e. dress as a skirt) helps me acheive a versatile look.


How do you keep your outfits fresh?


Follow Me on Twitter ~ Like Me on Facebook ~ Add to Google Reader ~ Visit Chasing Babies