Chasing Davies: First Outfit Back & Photography Beginnings

February 23, 2011

First Outfit Back & Photography Beginnings

Hey all! The Remix 30x30 Challenge officially over (wahoo) and I get my closet back + get to buy a few new things!!  I'm still going to keep my spending down low, especially as we're finishing up our home (which cost some major dough, if you ask me...) projects and have lots more in our future.  I did however run to J.Crew first thing post-challenge and get 2 stripedy beauties.  I got the Maritime dress, which you'll see later this week, and the Stripe Painter Tee (that zips in the back)...And immediately wore!


See that floor... that is PROGRESS!! Our bedroom (the one I'm standing in) is like 90% done.  The white trim is gleaming, blue paint touched up and floors finished and uncovered.

Also last night, I started my Photography Class and KC Art Institute with my friend (and Photo blogger), Lulu.  Together, over at her fab blog - A Candid Life, we are going to do a weekly feature on (or about) Wednesdays (a day after our weekly Tuesday class) with our two homework photos taken with a broad theme in mind - so the pictures will really be very different.  She'll post both our photos with the theme.  The first post is us behind our lens'.  I took the pic of her and she took the pic of me.  I think we're going to have fun... So go check it out and tell her I sent ya! :)

She also took these outfit pics:



 {J.Crew Stripe Tee; Gifted Print Scarf; Target Belt; Old Navy Skirt; Target Tights; Banana Republic Boots; Stell & Dot Earrings, Loft Bracelet & Revlon Siren Orange Lips}

Follow Me on Twitter & Make sure to check out my TWO current GIVEAWAYS!