Chasing Davies: One Dress from Day to Night {Day Look}

September 28, 2011

One Dress from Day to Night {Day Look}


{I swear there is not a basketball in there - where did this come from!?!}



The amount of clothing in my closet that I'm able to still stretch over this growing bump is dwindling, so with two different events in one day - I wanted to make one dress work for my day time event to my evening event.

This blue-turquoise dress was one heck of a find!  From TJ Maxx for about $25 and it's Cynthia Rowley.   Last time I wore this dress, I was not pregnant - but luckily it stretches well, allowing me to continue to wear it, making it even a better find!  

For my day look: anything like a blazer or cardigan that I can leave open, works like a charm for layering... love this 70s feeling green velvet blazer, totally makes me feel like Fall.  Then saving heels for when it matters more, I stuck to flats during the day with an embellished bow for something extra.

{Dress - TJ Maxx (similar), Blazer - J.Crew (similar), Flats - ASOS, Bag - Theit, Earrings - Gift from my parents from Ireland}

Stay tuned for the night look wearing this dress tomorrow!  

Follow Me on Twitter & Like Me on Facebook