Chasing Davies: Inspired Everyday

July 8, 2011

Inspired Everyday



 
{Denim top - Target,  Yellow skirt - Old Navy, Leopard flats - Marshals (similar), Nude handbag - Steve Madden via TJ Maxx, Gold watch - Nine West/Gift, Earrings - Stella & Dot and Brown wrap bracelet - J.Crew}

Inspired daily in lots of different ways...but today, it was Pinterest.  And this outfit that I pretty much copied - except my skirt is shorter and I opted for flats.  When I wear shorter skirts to work, I try not to draw even more attention to that fact and keep the shoes low to the ground. 

I also swung around my new purse all day long.  I love it.  The shape and color reminds me of this adorable Coach purse (no longer available) that my friend, Lulu  has that I love.  But this one was way less, scored from TJ Maxx (Steve Madden).


Yellow | Everybody, Everywear